Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links Review android apk games
Yu-Gi-Oh! arguably is one of the TCG (Trading Card Game) most sought after in the world. Starting from a card game on a manga, Yu-Gi-Oh! venturing into anime, movie and video game. Speaking about the Yu-Gi-Oh and video games, there is one more game Yu-Gi-Oh! which was recently released globally and may not be until you miss: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is a trading card game from the manga created by Kazuki Takahashi in 1996. Now the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links comes through mobile and how to play this game is almost like a way of playing cards Yu-Gi-Oh. The difference lies in the number of cards in the deck and the number of slots in a limited field. Here players are only allowed to put as much as a minimum of 20 cards and a maximum of 30 cards in the Main Deck, while for field arena, there are 3 places to put the monster card and 3rd place to put a spell / trap card. For those of you who have played and may experience some problems when playing, Sukaon will give some tips and tricks to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
Duel Links can be said is the mobile game Yu-Gi-Oh! best by far. This game provides a pretty good tutorial for players Yu-Gi-Oh! starters early in the game. For players who already experienced yourself, this game also gives nostalgia and no less interesting games with game Yu-Gi-Oh! the other in general. If you are fans or hobby of playing cards of this series, then this one game you should not miss!
Unlike the game Yu-Gi-Oh! in general, Duel Links has its own rules. If generally in the Deck must have at least 40 cards, then in this game we restricted 30 cards. Extra Deck also limited to five cards only. Oh, and the cards in this game are the cards that appear in the series Yu-Gi-Oh! The first generation. So, there is little sense of nostalgia for you who’ve been following this series from the beginning when you play this game. In addition to the number of cards in the Deck, the arena is also limited to 3 monsters and 3 spell (plus 1 field spell) and LP (Life Points) every game is 4000.
In Duel Links, available features to play either in single or multiplayer mode. In Single Mode you will play against NPC. Against the NPC itself is not difficult, because most of them will put weak monsters in the arena. Even so, you are advised to play against NPCs in order to level up and complete the daily quests (daily mission). Each time you complete daily missions, then you will get the Gold and Gem to buy a new card. And if you’re lazy play against NPC, you can use the auto-battle against NPC.
Your performance will be assessed at each end of the duel. The action you take during a duel will add points to the total score of you and you will get a reward at the end. Every 1000 points you get and you can open the crate. Inside the crate there is usually a new card and gem, for it do your best.
The following information on the number of points that you can be of various types of action:
– No damage worth 500 points
– Win a duel worth 2000 points
– Enable spell cards each got 100 points
– Tribute summoning monster with a higher level is worth 300 points.
in addition, in the Multiplayer mode also offers its own challenges and no less exciting. You will fight against other players online. You can do a Ranked Duel against other players and raise your position in the global rankings. On the other hand, you can play relaxed in Casual duel or fight against a friend in the friend list in Friend Duel.
In addition to features that are fun, Duel Links also provide animation which was pretty cool. You can see the monster of yours appear when you call up the arena. In addition, the voice-acting from each character also makes it more lively duel.
When you get to stage 4, you will get some missions, one of which is a duel quizess finish of 1-5. We recommend that you complete all the 1 star quizess because you will get some important card as a reward. Quiz finish 1-6 you will get a reward in the form Block Attack is a spell card that can create a monster switch positions from attack to defense position. Quiz finish 1-7 you will get a Banner of Courage which is a spell card that can increase the ATK monsters and completing the quiz 1-11 yours then you will get the form Remove Trap spell card. All the cards are cards that can help you in the fight.
Having discussed the review of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Link, I will also give some tips and tricks for this game 🙂
Usually the players will be a bit difficult to arrange Deck, and therefore I will give her tricks, Listen below ok 🙂
1. Deck that you have to be composed of a monster with a 1 through 4. consider these monsters in attack and defense. Just like when you use them to defend yourself and knock the opponent.
2. You also need to have some spell cards in the deck’s yours, if you can use spells to attack as Raimei very useful to suppress opponents. Spell cards are very effective for use when dealing with the opposite however, required the right time to use it. Using spell cards at the right time can bring down an opponent.
3. Trap cards are designed to cope with things that are more specific. At least you have an idea of what cards will be issued by an opponent, use this card wisely when you insert these cards into decks yours.
4. Rare (R) and Ultra Rare (UR) card is usually a monster card with stars +6. These cards have a remarkable ability. Try not to be too much to put them on the deck of yours, this is because you will find yourself in a situation without these monsters. We need to think again if you want to wear this monster you need to find the right time so you can win this game easily.
Know When To Attack and Surviving the Attacks
Placing a monster in defense position will force the monster to fight. Knowing when to put the monster in attack position or in a position of defense is important in managing strategy and do not forget to study the situation. Keep in mind, Life Points (LP) will not be reduced even though the monster is defeated in defense yours.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links now available for Android 4.4 and iOS 8.0. What do you think about this game? Speak your opinion in the comments ok … :* :*